She looks similar to her son. She has pale skin with light gray eyes. She keeps her long black hair tied with a pink scrunch which matches her outfit, consisting of a pink kimono with a green obi hidden under a white thicker outer coat that looks similar to a hospital gown tied from the back.
Contrary to her sweet appearance, she is a very impulsive, emotional, moody person. She tends to be overly emotional and reacts too much, especailly to situations that upset her. When someone says something that upsets her or doesn't agree with her, she will beat them up in response. She also cries hysterically if she doesn't agree with someone or something. She was also too overly attached to Seishuu, saying how he was prickly but sweet like a tsundere and thought it was moe but believed he changed for the worst when he came back from the islands. She is very determined to have things go her way, as shown by her refusal for her son to go back to the islands by plastering signs all over his room saying don't go and having a meeting with him, her, Kawafuji, and her husband to force him to stay. Despite this, she knows when to give up as she realizes that Seishuu belongs in the islands.
Seishuu's overbearing mother and Seimei's wife. She takes care of the house and her family's welfare. She watched her son's allergies and was overprotective of him growing up, giving him a sheltered background that contributed to his naive, childish, impulsive behavior. She was against sending Seishuu to the islands, and when he came back she was the most vocal about him staying.
Not much is known about her before the story aside from the fact that she married Seimie at a young age and watched over Seishuu since he was young.
Seimei: Her husband. He seems to have a large age gap to his wife, which may explain their different personalities, as he is noticeably calmer, more understanding, and less impulsive than his wife. He understands that he restricted his son's life which is why he is so immature and antisocial today and sent him to the islands to help him grow, without the consent of his wife. She argues with him over this and he calmly tells her that Seishuu would improve being on the islands. She even tried to beat him up to get him to agree with her, but he calmly reacted to this, and apologized to Kawafuji for her behavior once she started beating Kawafuji up. Seimei seems to be able to adapt to his wife's personality and adapt to it while she in turn listens to him and his advice. After she relents, he tells her that the islands are a good place and they should go there sometime for vacation, to which she agrees. Despite their age difference and being polar opposites, it is evident the two deeply love and care for each other.
Seishuu: She is overprotective of her son and was against him going back ot the islands, not wanting him to go in the first place and believed he got ruder and developed weird habits since going there. She also seems to be jealous of others getting close to him, because when he got a package of toys and junk sent from the islands she was worried he was being teased and when she heard Seishuu state the name Naru she pestered Kawafuji about who that was, and he stated she was just a kid. Eventually, after seeing how much Seishuu misses the island, she relents and let's him go.
Kawafuji: He calls her a pain and she responds by punching and hurting him, much to his annoyance. He has since developed a severe fear of her to the point where he shivers when she just comes into the same room.
- She beats people up and cries if she believes people offend her or don't do what she wants.
- "He was such a good child… He may have been a bit cold, but he was kind at heart, and loved by everyone as a tsundere. But now he's a tsun-dummy! There's no moe involved whatsoever! This is all because he went to the islands."
- "I was against him leaving in the first place."
- "I don't want him to ever go back to the islands again."
- "As you can see, it's my silent protest against your going to the island."
- "Going home!? This is your home! You're just a visitor on the island you ungrateful kid!
- "No I won't stop. 'I won't stop until you say you won't go' punch!"
- "Do you think the location is all that worries me!?"
- "You've.. been hanging around weird people, right?"
- "Your attitude and speech have changed for the worse!"
- "Bad company ruins good morals!"
- "Use judgement in who you associate with!"
- "Can't you see our son is heading the path of destruction?"
- "Impiety, as vast as the mountains!"